Today busy with angry bird birthday cake and cupcakes. The birthday days for my neighbour's daughter. The angry bird cupcakes for my lovely son's tuition party.
Wish the Birthday girl all the best and hope she likes the cake.
The angry bird birthday idea come from Ann. Thanks to Ann.
250g butter (in room temperature)
90g caster sugar
5 egg yolks
70g fresh milk
230g rose flour / plain flour (sieve）
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
5 egg whites
1. Preheat oven at 180°C.
2. Whisk egg whites and sugar until soft peak formed.
3. Cream butter and sugar till light then add in egg yolk one by one ( till you can't see the yolk then add in another yolk).
4. Add in fresh milk to the mixture.
5. Add flour,baking powder and baking soda to the mixture and mix well.
6. Fold in the beaten egg whites to the mixture and mix well.
7. Pour the well mix mixture to the paper cup case ( about 24g per cup).
8. Bake for 20 minutes or till done.
Ingredients for angry birds.
1 round marshmallow cut to few slices
some strawberry jam
2 chocolate chips
some butter cream
2 bars cooking chocolate (to decorate the eyebrow)
1 yellow marshmallow cut to triangle shape (to decorate the beak)
1. Spread the strawberry jam to the cup cake .
2. place the white marshmallow to the bottom of the cup cake surface.
3. place the yellow marshmallow above the white marshmallow.
4. pipe out the butter cream into two circle shape above the yellow marshmallow (beak) and place the chocolate chips in middle of the butter cream as eye.
5. place the 2 stick of cooking chocolate as v shape above the eye.